During her years in Dayton, she gave birth to the joys of her life - son Joseph and daughter Ilana. Her husband, Barry Greene, M.D. is Chief of Bariatric Surgery at Shady Grove Hospital. They live in Rockville.
||Madalene K. Greene, MD
Dr. Greene was born in Johnstown, PA. She began studying music at FSU but ended up summa cum laude in nutrition. Her love for biochemistry and medicine, along with a desire to make a difference in the world through her everyday work, led her to medical school.
- B.S. Florida State University
- M.S. Florida International University
- M.D. University of Miami School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency - Wright -Patterson Air Force Medical Center (Dayton, Ohio)
- Rheumatology Fellowship - University of Maryland
Dr. Greene is board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. She maintains active memberships in the American College of Physicians, the American College of Rheumatology, and the Arthritis Foundation.